Really fun episode!
Maddie was a cute guest star, and seemed super energetic in the role. I don't feel like we've gotten that with every guest star in this series, so it's always a pleasure when we get a really good one like this one. The location, her haunted dance studio, was a fun change of setting as well.
The villain, Madame Zobrinsky's ghost, was super neat too! I liked how the majority of the episode tried something different with Maddie trying to teach Shaggy and Scooby how to dance to break the curse that the ghost put on Maddie. You could argue that this episode was off-pace, but I honestly like the episodes that do something different than the norm (such as the Flash one), so naturally I loved this episode. Maddie's energized contributions to this episode, in conjunction with the change of pace with this episode, made this one of the best episodes of the series so far.
1. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
2. One Minute Mysteries!
3. Dance Matron of Mayhem!
4. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
5. Too Many Dummies!
6. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
7. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
8. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
9. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
10. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
11. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
12. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
13. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
14. The New York Underground!
15. Hollywood Knights!
16. Fear of the Fire Beast!
17. Quit Clowning!
18. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
19. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
20. The Fastest Food Fiend!
21. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
~ WildwindVampire ~