Today’s fan spotlight is a super Scooby fan that checks the blog every single day after school! I’m excited to introduce you to Thomas. You can read his fan spotlight below:
1. What is your name?
Just call me Thomas.
2. How did you get into Scooby-Doo?
Well, I started watching Scooby Doo and the Loch Ness Monster with a friend and then I fell in love with it. My first ever series I watched was Be Cool Scooby Doo.
3, What is your favorite Scooby-Doo episode and film? Why?
I would say for movie Cyber Chase would be mine, and my favorite episode would be the first one from Where Are You.
4. What ways are you involved in the Scooby fandom online?
Just YouTube and television, and the ScoobySnax blog.
5. In your opinion, what is the best series or era of Scooby?
The best Scooby Doo era for me would be the early 2000s, when What's New Scooby Doo came in 2002.
6. What one Scooby-Doo series or film would you want a sequel to someday?
My favorite sequel? I would make a reboot of The Scooby-Doo show, that would be amazing. I would also like a series when there is a movie based on when the series concluded. I would love a Power Rangers and Scooby-Doo crossover that would be a dream come true (as I am a fan of both)!
7. What direction would you like to see the franchise go in the future?
I would like something new and refreshed but still enjoyable so old Scooby-Doo fans and new ones can enjoy.
8. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?
I can't choose between them, sorry.
9. What is your favorite villain? Why?
This is so difficult for me, Captain Cutler maybe for me.
10. In your opinion, who is the best recurring (non-gang) character in the franchise?
100 percent the Hex Girls!
11. Do you have a Scooby-Doo collection? If so, what’s in it?
I have the complete series of the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo and What’s New Scooby Doo series 2 and Guess Who series 1.
12. What do you think has made the franchise so popular that it’s still going strong after 50 years?
I think it is because of how they make it in a different way of Scooby-Doo and make something new about it.
13. What is one fun fact about you in real life?
My fun fact is that I one ate a golden bar and thought I was eating a scooby snack because I I suddenly became brave for some reason.
14. Please feel free to share anything else you’d like to here!
Thank you so much WildwindVampire! Love your blog and thank you for letting me be a part of this fan spotlight.
Thanks so much, Thomas, for participating as today’s fan spotlight and for being such a big fan of the blog!