I enjoyed this episode! Billy Dee's "Cool School" was cute and I liked him as a guest star. The villain was just okay to me. We've already had so many pterodactyls (oddly one in another episode with a winter scene from Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!) that it really didn't feel like anything special to me. I thought the culprit was pretty easy to figure out. There were a lot of cute scenes in this episode, but I definitely wouldn't say the episode was epic or anything. This ranks 32/47 for me.
1. I Put a Hex on You!
2. Total Jeopardy!
3. The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!
4. The Last Inmate!
5. The Dreaded Remake of Jekyll & Hyde!
6. Dark Diner of Route 66!
7. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
8. One Minute Mysteries!
9. Dance Matron of Mayhem!
10. Returning of the Key Ring!
11. Cher, Scooby and the Sargasso Sea!
12. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
13. Too Many Dummies!
14. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
15. The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!
16. The Internet on Haunted House Hill!
17. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
18. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
19. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
20. A Run Cycle Through Time!
21. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
22. A Fashion Nightmare!
23. The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!
24. The 7th Inning Scare!
25. The Crown Jewel of Boxing!
26. Scooby On Ice!
27. Lost Soles of Jungle River!
28. Caveman on the Half Pipe!
29. A Moveable Mystery!
30. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
31. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
32. Scooby-Doo and the Sky Town Cool School!
33. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
34. The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!
35. The Tao of Scoob!
36. The New York Underground!
37. The Phantom, the Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!
38. The Lost Mines of Kilimanjaro!
39. Hollywood Knights!
40. Fear of the Fire Beast!
41. The Hot Dog Dog!
42. Quit Clowning!
43. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
44. Space Station Scooby
45. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
46. The Fastest Food Fiend!
47. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided