This was not a great episode, admittedly.
The location and backgrounds were the only thing I liked about the episode. The characters themselves were a bit bland, and I felt like Fred, Daphne and Velma's dialogue was almost interchangeable. None of the jokes were particularly funny, and knowing Jim Gaffigan's humor style from his comedy specials, this felt watered down and unlike his character. The monster was okay, nothing horrible but nothing special either.
While I didn't hate this episode, I felt like this episode was just lackluster. It felt rushed, and none of the jokes were particularly funny. There was just nothing notable in this episode.
And now it's time for the Star-Studded Scoreboard!
1. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
2. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
3. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
4. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
5. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
6. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
7. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
8. The Fastest Food Fiend!
9. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
~ WildwindVampire ~