I liked this episode! Tim was a really good guest star and seemed into his role, and he had a nice presence in this episode. The monster was really cool as well, and solved the mystery of the zombie bellhop (or as we assumed) that appeared briefly in the clip show from "The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!" My only gripe with the episode is that there didn't feel like there was great pacing in terms of the mystery.
I loved the reference to 13 Ghosts with Shaggy's red shirt! That was so clever!
This episode was good, though it wasn't amazing and charted just above mid-way at #16/33.
1. I Put a Hex on You!
2. The Last Inmate!
3. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
4. One Minute Mysteries!
5. Dance Matron of Mayhem!
6. The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!
7. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
8. Too Many Dummies!
9. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
10. The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!
11. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
12. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
13. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
14. A Run Cycle Through Time!
15. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
16. A Fashion Nightmare!
17. The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!
18. A Moveable Mystery!
19. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
20. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
21. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
22. The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!
23. The New York Underground!
24. The Phantom, the Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!
25. Hollywood Knights!
26. Fear of the Fire Beast!
27. The Hot Dog Dog!
28. Quit Clowning!
29. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
30. Space Station Scooby
31. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
32. The Fastest Food Fiend!
33. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
~ WildwindVampire ~