I really liked this episode! This one was a nice take on the classic Frankenstein story and had a very original monster! The deep lore around the monster was a breath of fresh air and is something we didn't really get in the last episode with the gargoyle.
I thought Alton Brown did a great job as a guest star. He seemed super into the role and provided a great addition to the gang. Though I sort of suspected the villain was Alton himself, I thought it was a neat twist to have (almost) everyone be the villain.
This is definitely one of the better episodes of this season so far and would definitely recommend it. Still can't get into that intro though, it's so annoying I have to skip it every time. :P
How does this one rank up? This one actually cracks my top 10 just barely, knocking out "What a Night, for a Dark Knight!"
1. I Put a Hex on You!
2. The Last Inmate!
3. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
4. One Minute Mysteries!
5. Dance Matron of Mayhem!
6. The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!
7. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
8. Too Many Dummies!
9. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
10. The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!
11. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
12. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
13. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
14. A Run Cycle Through Time!
15. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
16. The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!
17. A Moveable Mystery!
18. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
19. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
20. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
21. The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!
22. The New York Underground!
23. The Phantom, the Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!
24. Hollywood Knights!
25. Fear of the Fire Beast!
26. The Hot Dog Dog!
27. Quit Clowning!
28. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
29. Space Station Scooby
30. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
31. The Fastest Food Fiend!
32. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
~ WildwindVampire ~