This was a great episode!
I liked Malcolm McDowell, who acted as sort of a Marty McFly figure in this episode. I actually laughed out loud at a joke in Guess Who for once, the one where Malcolm was shouting "time machine" over and over into the aluminum can to make it sound like he was echoing lol. Only part I didn't like was that part at the end where Malcolm was like "hey, let's party!" It felt like they just didn't know how else to wrap it up since they went so big with the time travel, but nonetheless it was a dumb line.
It was weird seeing Scooby being evil in the year 4646 and Shaggy fighting him, but them changing history was a super cute moment. Shaggy being an all-powerful cyborg was pretty neat haha. The dystopian universe looked really cool, albeit it felt that the whole time travel thing felt a bit rushed.
The Chronobeast was an interesting pick for a villain. I liked his design a lot; definitely one of the better designed villains of this series.
1. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
2. One Minute Mysteries!
3. Dance Matron of Mayhem!
4. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
5. Too Many Dummies!
6. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
7. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
8. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
9. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
10. A Run Cycle Through Time!
11. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
12. The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!
13. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
14. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
15. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
16. The New York Underground!
17. Hollywood Knights!
18. Fear of the Fire Beast!
19. Quit Clowning!
20. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
21. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
22. The Fastest Food Fiend!
23. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
~ WildwindVampire ~