This is the episode I've been looking forward to since the series was announced!
I'm definitely a fan of Halsey, and enjoy her edgy, rebellious personality...but we didn't really see that here. She got watered down, sadly, as this episode was. This episode wasn't really offensively bad in any way, but at the same time, it felt like there wasn't really anything memorable about it and it was very easily forgettable (the monster particularly).
I did think it was sort of mean for Scooby to throw Shaggy up on a stage in front of thousands of people without him having any time to prepare! The one joke I did find funny, albeit it very childish was Shaggy's poem in the shower, "I stink, therefore, I smell!" Clearly the next Robert Frost right there lol.
They should totally release this one in the US now though, with her current song "You Should Be Sad" charting (which, ironic to this episode, has the lyric "Won't see your alligator tears/I've had enough of them" in it).
For the ranking this time, I placed it just below Sia's episode. It had the same level of forgettableness that Sia's episode did, but the creepy doppelgänger ghost bumped it a step up from this episode for me.
1. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
2. One Minute Mysteries!
3. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
4. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
5. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
6. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
7. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
8. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
9. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
10. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
11. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
12. The New York Underground!
13. Hollywood Knights!
14. Quit Clowning!
15. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
16. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
17. The Fastest Food Fiend!
18. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided