This one was a bit of a disappointment after the last two were so strong.
Honestly, this episode only really had two things going for it. I liked the crazy old lady just because she was spooky, and I also really liked the creepy atmosphere of the castle and catacombs. It was also cool how the office looked the same as the one in "Never Ape an Ape Man."
However, everything else was done poorly. George Takei's lines seemed stilted, the jokes with the gang being obsessed with his beautiful voice didn't work, and even the "ohhh my!" gag got old after a while. The villain wasn't great either, and his voice and laugh sounded really cheesy and fake. I did sort of like how he could switch in between suits of armor, though the explanation that he just did it super fast while jumping in and out of secret passages was dumb. I know it's a cartoon, but the explanation even seems fake for a cartoon. There's no possible way he could have changed out of one suit of armor into another in a matter of seconds without anyone seeing.
The episode's pace felt horribly rushed too. Barely any clues were found, and it felt like we were just going from place to place so fast that it was unenjoyable to watch.
1. The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby-Doo!
2. One Minute Mysteries!
3. Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!
4. When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!
5. What a Night, for a Dark Knight!
6. Attack of the Weird Al-osaurus!
7. The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!
8. The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!
9. Revenge of the Swamp Monster!
10. The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!
11. Now You Sia, Now You Don't!
12. Hollywood Knights!
13. Quit Clowning!
14. Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!
15. Ollie Ollie In-come Free!
16. The Fastest Food Fiend!
17. A Mystery Solving Gang Divided