According to LocateTV.com, Scooby-Doo! FrankenCreepy will be shown for the first time on TV on Saturday, February 21 at 5pm (central time).
There was some controversy a few months ago over the new movie "Scooby-Doo! FrankenCreepy" causing "Fat shaming" and that it causes girls to think they need to look pretty (and not be fat) for boys. What is your viewpoint on this issue?
The ghost in the cemetery from "The Spooky Fog" (New Scooby-Doo Movies) is the same as the ghost at the window in "The Mystery of Haunted Island" (New Scooby-Doo Movies), except with a different hair color.
If WB were to release another complete season set, what would you like them to release?
Best of the New Scooby-Doo Movies Volume 2
The Scooby-Doo Show Complete Season 2
Laff A Lympics Season 2
Get A Clue Season 1 or Season 2
Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Season 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
WB announced today that Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo: The Complete First Season (aka The Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show) is coming to DVD April 28th!
Here are the episodes included:
1. The Scarab Lives (new to DVD)
2. The Night Ghoul of Wonderworld (new to DVD)
3. Strange Encounters of a Scooby Kind (new to DVD)
4. Neon Phantom of the Roller Disco (new to DVD)
5. Shiver and Shake, That Demon's a Snake!
6. The Scary Sky Skeleton
7. The Demon of the Dugout
8. Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear (new to DVD)
9. 20,000 Screams Under the Sea
10. I Left My Neck in San Francisco (new to DVD)
11. When You Wish Upon a Star Creature (new to DVD)
12. The Ghoul. the Bat and the Ugly (new to DVD)
13. Rocky Mountain Yiii!
14. The Sorcerer's A Menace (new to DVD)
15. Lock the Door, it's the Minotaur!
16. Ransom of Scooby Chief (new to DVD)
Read the whole press release here:
Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness has been digitally released on Amazon and iTunes today.
Also, Wal-Mart announced today that they will be selling a special "glow in the dark" light switch accompanying the DVD, and that they will be releasing the movie on the originally announced Feburary 10th date (before the date was changed to one week later).
Scooby-Doo was originally planned to be a sheepdog, but it was changed during production so that he was a Great Dane.